This post may contain affiliate links. This means I may earn a commission but will not cause any extra cost to you. READ THE DISCLOSURE HERE.
I don’t know about you but for me if I didn’t have easy fast breakfast I wouldn’t eat breakfast at all.
I just don’t have time for it!
Now, there are the really, really simple breakfast we can fix.
- Fresh fruit
- Scrambled eggs
- Plain oatmeal
- Hard boiled eggs
- Toast with jelly
- Bagels with cream cheese
But sometimes we want something with a little more flare.
Of course, we could spice up our really, really easy fast breakfast…
- Add some bacon with your pancakes
- Add some bacon and cheddar cheese to your bagel
- Put some ham and cheese in your scrambled eggs
With a little imagination the list can go on and on.
For instance, my first easy fast breakfast I have here is one I created and eat daily.
Does saying that I created it make me sound awesome?
Well… Really all I had to do was look at McDonald’s Fruit & Maple Oatmeal.
Which I LOVE!
Now let’s take a look at some quick breakfast ideas that others have come up with.
1. Fruit and Maple Oatmeal
This is super simple and only takes 10 minutes at the very, very most.
2. Classic French Toast
3. 5 Minute-Cinnamon Pecan “Baked” Breakfast Apple
4. Microwave egg caprese breakfast cups
5. Cream Cheese & chive omelet
6. breakfast burrito
7. Avocado toast and egg
8. Peanut butter + banana smoothie
9. spanish omelet
10. Egg in a hole breakfast sandwich
There you have it!
10 easy fast breakfast ideas to get you going in the mornings.
Do you have any easy breakfast ideas that are your normal go to? If so, let me know in the comments.
P.S. Are you feeling overwhelmed and just need some step-by-step guidance? Then choose your problem areas:
- Do you need to get control of your money or just want to save for something special? Click here to have money to enjoy.
- Are you so tired of always worrying if someone is going to show up at your house unexpectedly while it is a mess? Click here to get the steps you need to always have a clean house but without all the stress.
- Do spend most of your time in the drive-thru lines on your way home from work? Click here to learn how to know what to cook every single day.